Subscription Terms and Conditions
- Offer Code means a code that must be entered at checkout on online transactions in order to receive a discount or benefit.
- Each offer code is subject to these general offer code terms and conditions.
- Valid for qualifying purchases made on firstwonderbox.co.uk
- Must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Cannot be applied to previously placed orders. No rainchecks.
- Offer codes cannot be combined with other offers and can only be redeemed once per customer unless otherwise stated.
- Not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- To apply an offer code, you must enter it at checkout prior to completing the order.
- Ongoing offers are subject to change without notice.On occasion gift numbers are limited. Alternative gifts may be offered in this instance.
- After your first box, your subscription will continue at just £7.99 (including delivery) every two weeks. Our flexible subscription service means that you can pause your boxes for a period of time if you want to take a break. Or, of course, you can cancel your subscription easily.
- The recipient will have 12 months from purchase date to activate their subscription.
- Not redeemable against cash.
- No refunds given.
- Redeemable for UK addresses only.
- After the last box has been dispatched, the subscription will automatically cancel.
- One box will be dispatched at a time.
- Postage is included in the price.
Address and contact details
The registered office for First Group Enterprises is 58, Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0AS. You can contact us by phone on 0203 195 2008 and by email at [email protected]